Mission:Gay Lesbian Community Services provides GLBTQA related educational, informational, and social resources to the region of SE Minnesota.
About GLCS:GLCS is a volunteer service organization. We provide educational, informational, and social resources to the gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, and transgender communities, their families, friends, and any interested persons or allies. In addition, we work closely with area GLBTQA related groups, human and social service agencies, educational institutions, churches and other organizations so that we may easily connect you with the group or organization that specialize in the area(s) of particular interest to you.
GLCS has a rich history of community service in Southeastern Minnesota. Since 1980, people have been able to contact GLCS and obtain information about a large variety of topics relating to the GLBTQA community. The services provided by GLCS are done in a confidential and respectful manner.
- Educational and social events
- Outreach and speaking engagements for local groups and organizations
- Educational, informational, support related materials, and guidance
- Coming out resources as well as referrals to GLBTQA counseling and area clergy
- A significant network of GLBTQA oriented organizations in the region.
If you have a specific interest, contact us and let us help you connect with the group that's right for you.
Gay Lesbian Community Services of Southeast Minnesota is a not-for-profit, 501(c)3 organization supported primarily by individual contributions. Donations to GLCS are tax deductible.