Gay Lesbian Community Services provides GLBTQA related educational, informational, and social resources to the region of SE Minnesota.
GLCS is a volunteer service organization. We provide educational, informational, and social
resources to the gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, and transgender communities, their families, friends,
and any interested persons or allies. In addition, we work closely with area GLBTQA related groups,
human and social service agencies, educational institutions, churches and other organizations
so that we may easily connect you with the group or organization that specialize in the area(s)
of particular interest to you.
GLCS has a rich history of community
service in Southeastern Minnesota. Since 1980, people
have been able to contact GLCS and obtain information about a large
variety of topics relating to the GLBTQA community. The services
provided by GLCS are done in a confidential and respectful manner.
- Educational and social events
- A lending library of fiction and non-fiction materials
- Outreach and speaking engagements for local groups and organizations
- Educational, informational, support related materials, and guidance
- Coming out resources as well as referrals to GLBTQA counceling and area clergy
- An extensive list of area professionals (clergy, lawyers, doctors, etc.)
who understand the GLBTQA community
- A significant network of GLBTQA oriented organizations in the region.
If you have a specific interest, contact us and let us help you cpnnect
with the group that's right for you.
Gay Lesbian Community Services of Southeast Minnesota is a not-for-profit,
501(c)3 organization supported primarily by individual contributions.
Donations to GLCS are tax deductible.
Board Meeting Minutes:
- April 20, 2016
- May 18, 2016, 2016
- June 15, 2016
- August 17, 2016
- September 14, 2016
- October 19, 2016
- November 16, 2016
- December 14, 2016
- January 23, 2017
- February 13, 2017
- March 15, 2017
- April 19, 2017
GLCS By-Laws (current- passed Oct 19th, 2016):